HealthLink at Memorial Hospital offers a variety of services to help you maintain and improve your health. We offer health screenings, wellness classes, special community events and a free Nurse Advisor Call Center.
- Nurse Advisor Call Center. Call our nurses at 444-CARE when you need general health information or advice on treating injuries, illnesses or any health concerns. Not sure if you should see a doctor or go to the Emergency Room? Nurses are available to you 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily and 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on major holidays.
- Physician Referral. New to the area? Need to find a physician who accepts your insurance? Need a specialist? We will help you find a doctor who can meet your health needs. Call our HealthLink nurses at 444-CARE.
- Health Screenings. You may obtain a screening for cholesterol, blood sugar levels or body fat (for successful weight management) without a physician order. No appointment needed. Visit HealthLink's outpatient lab at 5360 N. Academy Blvd, Suite 220, near Montebello and Academy.
- Wellness Classes. Informative, affordable classes on nutrition, health-related topics, preparing for a baby, babysitting, weight loss and stress reduction are offered monthly. Call 444-CARE for information or view our classes on memorialhealthsystem.com. A printable class registration form is available on the web site or you may register over the phone. Sign up for a Wellness Class Now
- Corporate Wellness Programs. HealthLink provides a number of healthy living topics for brown bag lunch programs. We also provided discounts for corporate screening programs. Call 365-2281 for more information or to register your company for a program.
- 50+ Club. Through this program, we provide those over age 50 with resources, reduced-price screenings and classes. Call 444-CARE to join.
Home Companion Monitor Program. The home companion monitor is designed to signal a friend, relative or emergency services in case help is needed. This program serves El Paso and Teller Counties. Call 365-2260 for information and to schedule an installation. » More about: Home Care Companion
- Find a doctor
- Sign up for a class
- Search the health library
- Check symptoms
Go to: Memorial HealthLink Online now
- To reach the Nurse Advisor Call Center, call 444-CARE (2273)
- To reach the Home Companion Monitor coordinator, call 365-2260