HealthLink at Memorial Hospital offers a variety of services to help you maintain and improve your health. We offer health screenings, wellness classes, special community events and a free Nurse Advisor Call Center.
- Nurse Advisor Call Center. Call our nurses at 444-CARE when you need general health information or advice on treating injuries, illnesses or any health concerns. Not sure if you should see a doctor or go to the Emergency Room? Nurses are available to you 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily and 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on major holidays.
- Physician Referral. New to the area? Need to find a physician who accepts your insurance? Need a specialist? We will help you find a doctor who can meet your health needs. Call our HealthLink nurses at 444-CARE.
- Outpatient Laboratory. For your location and parking convenience, HealthLink provides outpatient laboratory services at 5360 N. Academy, Suite 220. We are located at Montebello and Academy in the brown office building immediately north of Target. No appointments are needed for written doctors'; orders. We are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. (Closed major holidays.)
- Health Screenings. You may obtain a screening for cholesterol, blood sugar levels or body fat (for successful weight management) without a physician order. No appointment needed. Visit HealthLink's outpatient lab at 5360 N. Academy Blvd, Suite 220, near Montebello and Academy.
- Wellness Classes. Informative, affordable classes on nutrition, health-related topics, preparing for a baby, babysitting, weight loss and stress reduction are offered monthly. Call 444-CARE for information or view our classes on memorialhealthsystem.com. A printable class registration form is available on the web site or you may register over the phone. Sign up for a Wellness Class Now
- Corporate Wellness Programs. HealthLink provides a number of healthy living topics for brown bag lunch programs. We also provided discounts for corporate screening programs. Call 365-2281 for more information or to register your company for a program.
- 50+ Club. Through this program, we provide those over age 50 with resources, reduced-price screenings and classes. Call 444-CARE to join.
Home Companion Monitor Program. The home companion monitor is designed to signal a friend, relative or emergency services in case help is needed. This program serves El Paso and Teller Counties. Call 365-2260 for information and to schedule an installation. » More about: Home Care Companion
- Find a doctor
- Sign up for a class
- Search the health library
- Check symptoms
Go to: Memorial HealthLink Online now
- To reach the Nurse Advisor Call Center, call 444-CARE (2273)
- To reach the Home Companion Monitor coordinator, call 365-2260