Memorial Hospital and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and usable by disabled persons, including persons with impaired hearing and vision.
Access features include:
If you or your companion(s) require any of the aids listed above,
please let registration staff or your nurse know.
- Convenient off-street parking designated specifically for disabled persons.
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons with impaired hearing, vision, speech, or manual skills, without additional charge for such aids. For example, Memorial can provide the following, free of charge:
- Sign-language interpreters
- Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD)
- Readers/staff to communicate written materials