There's a lot more to occupational health care than just
Medical Network, a service of Memorial Hospital, provides a comprehensive occupational health care program for area employers. Employee and employer
satisfaction with our medical care is our primary focus.
» More about: Medical Network (www.mymednet.com)
A Comprehensive Approach
Our goal is to help you achieve your goals. We want to help reduce
your overall health care costs by improving the health of your employees,
lowering your workers’ compensation premium cost, increasing employee
productivity, reducing absenteeism, minimizing your risk for legal
claims and returning your employees to work as quickly as possible.
Memorial Hospital's Workforce Health Initiative plays an important
role in keeping your employees healthy and on the job.
An Emphasis on Quality
Our primary care physicians are specialists in occupational health
care and workers’ compensation injury management. They manage complex
workplace issues every day. In addition to our primary care physicians,
our team of experienced occupational health care providers includes a
select panel of physician specialists, physical therapists, case
managers and ergonomists.
Medical Network offers a local and statewide network of occupational providers. In Colorado Springs, two Memorial Hospital Occupational Health Centers
and one independently-owned Occupational Health Clinic are
conveniently located to provide maximum
convenience from anywhere in town.
For multiple location employers, Medical Network has developed COMPAS, the Colorado
Occupation Medicine Provider Affiliate System. COMPAS is a
statewide occupational health care delivery system of independent and
hospital-based occupational health practitioners.
convenient, high quality, cost-effective occupational health care
services to Colorado employers. Multiple statewide clinic locations
allow you to find a provider near your job site. Additionally, if you
have multiple job site locations, no longer do you need to call around
for the nearest occupational health clinic to arrange for care. Use our
locator map or call us to arrange for care of your employees - in
Colorado or anywhere in the country.
Locally, Medical Network offers a 24-hour-per-day, 7-days-a-week system of
care. The Memorial Hospital Occupational Health Centers are open
Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Occupational health care from 5 pm to
11 pm is provided through the urgent care centers at Memorial Hospital. For
injury care after 11 p.m., the emergency and trauma center at Memorial Hospital offers 24-hour emergency care.
One size doesn’t fit all
Every business is different. Medical Network will work closely
with you to design a service package that ensures you receive the most
appropriate and cost-effective occupational health program for your
company. Medical Network’s account executives and account representatives are available to answer questions and consult with you.
For more information about occupational health care services at Memorial Hospital, or to schedule a complimentary evaluation of your business’s
occupational health needs, call us at 719.365.6553.
Occupational Health Services
- Breath Alcohol Tests Screening
- Consultative Services (OSHA, NIOSH compliance)
- DOT Physical Exams
- Drug Abuse Screening with Medical Review Officer Services
- Ergonomic Survey
- Ergonomic Training Programs
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- HealthLink – Health and Wellness Services
- Job Site Analysis
- Immunization Programs
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
- On-Site Injury Prevention Group Classes
- Periodic Qualifying Examinations (required by FAA and DOT)
- Physical Agility Tests
- Pre-Employment Screening Examinations
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Respirator Clearance
- Vision Testing
- Wellness Programs
Work Injury Management
- A 24 hour/day, 365 days/year injury treatment system
- Timely appointments, walk-ins and triage of injury
- Primary care treatment of injuries
- Accountable management of injuries
- Case management
- Specialist panel for complex injury management
- Post-accident substance abuse screening
- Radiology Services
- Return-to-Work and Modified Duty Program
- Physical Therapy Rehabilitation (PT)
- Occupational Therapy Rehabilitation (OT)
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Memorial Occupational Health Center
175 S. Union, Suite 315
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(719) 365-6840 – Occupational Health Center
Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Sat & Sun 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.