Connect for Health Colorado
Connect for Health Colorado is a new health insurance marketplace for:
- Businesses with 2-50 employees
- Coloradans who buy their own health insurance
- Coloradans who are uninsured or don’t have access to affordable coverage through an employer
Connect for Health Colorado is not available to Coloradans who are eligible for Medicare.
Open enrollment is Oct. 1, 2013 – March 31, 2014. Coloradans who sign up by Dec. 15, 2013 will receive coverage beginning Jan. 1, 2014.
For more information, please use the resources below:
- Website: www.connectforhealthco.com
- Toll free: 1-855-PLANS4YOU (855-752-6749)
- Local Exchange Navigators: Peak Vista Community Health Center (719-632-5700)
The Colorado Medicaid program is expanded under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA). Beginning Oct. 1, Coloradans can begin applying for coverage. Coverage will begin on Jan. 1, 2014.
For more information or to determine eligibility, please use the resources below: